Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

18.06.2019 10:00
disrespectful to me. I take that as disrespect Antworten

RENTON, Wash. -- The Seattle Seahawks are optimistic injured offensive starters Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett and Thomas Rawls will be able to play Sunday against San Francisco.Coach Pete Carroll said Wednesday that all three have a chance of being available after suffering injuries in the Seahawks Week 2 loss at Los Angeles. Baldwin and Lockett suffered minor knee injuries, while Rawls has a muscle strain in his left leg. Carroll seemed most pessimistic about Rawls, whom he said would be limited in practice early in the week.A lot of positive things in that regard, and were looking forward to putting together a great week, Carroll said.Baldwin injured his knee when he was rolled up from behind while blocking in the first half of Seattles 9-3 loss. He remained in the game, but the bigger concern was about Lockett. The second-year wide receiver suffered a sprained knee in the first half and was on the sideline before surprisingly returning in the fourth quarter.Lockett said Wednesday that hes played with a variety of injuries in the past and had no doubt hell play against the 49ers.As long as Im not in a coffin, Im going to be out there playing, Lockett said.Rawls was injured in the first half and was limited to just seven carries against the Rams in his first start since suffering a broken ankle last December against Baltimore. Carroll said it was a muscle strain on the outside of his left leg.Its a rare kind of muscle that gets affected and stuff, up his shin kind of, Carroll said.Carroll said quarterback Russell Wilson was ahead of where he was at this point a week ago in his recovery from a sprained right ankle suffered in the season opener. He said guard Germain Ifedi had a chance of returning this week. Ifedi sprained an ankle days before the opener.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Custom Nuggets T-shirts . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Custom Nuggets Jersey China . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.customnuggetsjersey.com/ .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Cheap Custom Nuggets Jersey . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Alex English Jersey Large . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. MILWAUKEE -- If opposing teams need a game-winning basket, stay away from Draymond Green Island. He wont take too kindly to your scoring attempts in his vicinity.Definitely, Green said. I think thats disrespectful to me. I take that as disrespect. Dont go at me for game. And of course Ill say that, and next game [theyll] get game or something, but whatever.Greens bold but not surprising comments were made after the Golden State Warriors 124-121 narrow road victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday.The Bucks clawed back from a 14-point fourth-quarter deficit to come within two with 10.1 seconds remaining. It was Milwaukees ball on the sideline, and?Tony Snell was the inbounder. He lobbed the ball to Giannis Antetokounmpo, who was being guarded by Green.Green reached over Antetokounmpo without fouling and slapped the ball away. Klay Thompson recovered the ball and was fouled immediately. He was sent to the free throw line, where he converted the pair to give the Warriors a four-point lead with eight seconds to go. That was all the cushion needed to wrap up the teams seventh consecutive win.Green felt disrespected that the Bucks would target him by going to the player he was guarrding, so he made sure to make them pay with a game-saving defensive play.ddddddddddddI already knew what play they were running, Green said. They have two plays that they run in situations like that. Once Giannis was down on the block, I already knew what they were running, so I was just waiting on them to pass the ball in. I wanted to make it tough and make Tony Snell think about it. I knew once he thought about it that he would throw the lob pass. Then I just went after the ball.Green and Antetokounmpo were really going at it while fighting for position on that last inbounds play. Considering Greens reputation with the officials, he could have been close to being called for an over-the-back foul.Nah, because I was on the side of him, Green said. If they were going to call it, there really isnt nothing I can do about it. Its one thing if were down one. Im going after that ball if were up two because No. 1, he got to make two free throws, and we get the last shot. So, yeah, youre going to have to make those two free throws. Im going after that ball. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz