Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

11.03.2019 13:26
with what I am told to do, but it would be help Antworten

Jason Roy is little more than a year into his ODI career but he will be the senior opener as England take on Bangladesh this month. In the absence of Alex Hales, who pulled out of the tour over fears about security, Roy will take to the field alongside a new partner, beginning with Englands first warm-up match in Fatullah on Tuesday.Roy has opened with Hales in 27 of his 29 innings, building an impressive record together since the 2015 World Cup. The hugely impressive but uncapped Ben Duckett has been tipped to take Hales place, although England appear to be considering a return to the top of the order for Moeen Ali.Whoever comes in deserves a go, Roy said. They are going to get a huge opportunity to state their mark on international cricket. Whether its Duckett or Moeen, Ive been batting with a few of the guys, I dont know yet - I just get on with it. We get on that well we dont need to worry.Joining up with the boys now, been away for a couple of weeks, its straight back in. We have great team cohesion. I wont think of myself as the senior partner - we are all equal, just crack on and maybe try help whoever it is out. If it is the new man Duckett, he might be nervous, but he deserves to be here.Moeen has only opened once in ODIs since the World Cup, when Hales hurt his back in the field against Sri Lanka at The Oval earlier this year. If he is asked to open, that could leave Duckett competing with James Vince for a spot at No. 3.Roy is among a handful of batsmen to have scored 1000-plus ODI runs at a 100-plus strike rate and he said that he will try to bat the way he has so far in his short career, in which he has found early success. He said he considers himself far from being the finished product as an international batsman and is focused on developing himself as a consistent match-winner.I still have lots of work to do, loads more runs, a few more hundreds, Roy said. I dont really settle for mediocrity. I dont know if thats a good thing or not. I want to improve and win more games for England but Im pretty happy with where my game is. Ive matured playing in big games.I probably wont change my approach mentally, but maybe a couple of things technically. Really its all very similar, trying to get the team off to a good start - the first 15-20 balls are going to be huge, getting myself in. Like I said, we have just had one real net session today so we will assess how the game goes tomorrow and go from there.Roy said that the hot and humid conditions in Bangladesh - the temperature was around 33C in Mirpur on Monday, with 75% humidity - will need some time to get acclimatised, but he hopes to be prepared for the first ODI on Friday. Roy suffered a dizzy spell in a game against Pakistan in August and will know the importance of taking on fluids.You dont really think about it too much, he said. Youve just got to get on with your job. It can be draining but thats what training days and practice matches are for, so that when we come to Friday we are ready.You dont realise how much you are sweating and the next minute you can feel a bit weird. Concentration will be key, just keeping yourself ticking over and batting for as long as possible.Adidas Superstar Australia Sale . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.superstaraustraliacheap.com/ . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Superstar Shoes Sale Australia . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Buy Adidas Superstar Australia . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick.Jordan Henderson will captain England against Spain on Tuesday in the absence of Wayne Rooney, who will not start the match and will have his fitness assessed, interim manager Gareth Southgate has confirmed.Rooney played the full 90 minutes in Englands 3-0 World Cup qualifying victory over Scotland on Friday, but missed training on Monday, along with left-back Ryan Bertrand, because of a minor issue. Southgate, who will complete his four-match spell as Englands interim manager against Spain, confirmed Rooney would not have started the game, even if fully fit, with Liverpool skipper Henderson taking the armband. I wouldnt have started Wayne in this game anyway, so well decide on which route we are going to take, but I would not be looking to start Wayne in this game, Southgate said. Wayne Rooney will not start the match at Wembley after missing training on Monday Jordan Henderson will be the captain and the key for me in that is I believe weve got several leaders, one sitting next to me [Joe Hart], who has shown a great maturity since Ive been in the role and I dont think we can have just one captain. I think at times, and I have said this already, too much of that responsibility is laid with Wayne. We need to share that, there are leaders already here and there are other potential leaders, who I think can step forward. Once you have a team full of those leaders, well have a lot of success. England v Spain preview All the team news ahead of Tuesday nights clash at Wembley. Southgate has guided England to two wins and a draw since assuming interim control following the departure of Sam Allardyce in September. The 46-year-old, who refused to confirm whether he wanted the job on a long-term basis despite being the favourite for the post, called on the Football Association to take its time beefore making a decision on a long-term successor.dddddddddddd#160;From my point of view, I will get on with what I am told to do, but it would be helpful to know in which office and in which programme of work, he said. Southgate refused to confirm whether he wanted the England job on a permanent basis Whatever happens in my situation, I wanted the players to have an experience that was both enjoyable, but challenging. We had a priority to be top of the group, we wanted to build on the performances that we had in October and then everybody has time to reflect, most importantly the FA. There was a short-term need for somebody to step in and take that role, whatever happens now will be a process that will be followed. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half I think its right for everybody to reflect, if youre appointing a manager at any football club, I think you should take your time and see if that person fits with the philosophy of what you want to do. You should speak to everybody that you want to speak to because who knows, somebody might emerge that you dont know a lot about. Obviously there was a bit of a disadvantage to having games because everybody is assessing what you are doing in those matches, and nobody else is being judged on taking the team. But theres an advantage, from my point of view, in preparing for the matches we had.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price!Also See:England v Spain previewRooney, Bertrand miss trainingSouthgates England deadlineTime is right for Southgate ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz