Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

11.06.2019 09:24
lich, who is often overlooked in this country Antworten

Nico Rosberg is expecting Red Bull to be the dominant force at the Singapore Grand Prix this weekend as his team Mercedes plays down its chances.Mercedes struggled in Singapore last year and is still not sure whether the changes it has made to its car in the intervening 12 months will be enough to avoid a repeat. Rosberg, who has won the last two races, says rivals Red Bull will be the team to beat this year.Of course, it wont be easy, he said. This is a Red Bull track and we werent so strong there last year. But I have faith in the team and my belief in myself is as high as ever.I approach each weekend aiming to win the race. The points gap has gone up and down but Ive taken it one race at a time -- and thats the best way for me, as you can see by how the gap is now.Despite winning all but one race in 2016, team boss Toto Wolff still thinks Mercedes will face a tough weekend in Singapore.After a strong showing in Italy, we go to Singapore with a big challenge ahead of us. No team has ever scored a one-two finish there -- and with good reason. As we have seen before, its a race where a single problem can cascade into many more as the weekend progresses. We have to optimise everything to get a solid result. We didnt manage it last year and, although we believe we now understand why, only performance on the racetrack can prove our conclusions right. We are curious and excited to see how it goes.Ferrari were mighty around this circuit last year and it will suit the high downforce design philosophy followed by Red Bull, so we must not make the mistake of thinking we are favourites this weekend.Mercedes technical boss Paddy Lowe added: This was not a good race for us last year and a lot of work has been done during the intervening 12 months to understand why that was. Its a matter of great interest for us as a team to see if we can come back and get it right this time around. Of course, we havent been able to test on the circuit, so all of our theories are just theories at this stage.Weve got a lot more work ahead to get ourselves in a good position during practice, to qualify well and then to have a strong race. But we love a challenge and are looking forward to it. Its an atmospheric venue with plenty of fans turning out, so were aiming to put on a good show and compete strongly. Cheap Jordan Shoes China . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Cheap Adidas Shoes Near Me . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. http://www.shoeswholesaleonlinestore.com/wholesale-nike-shoes.html .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Nike Basketball Shoes Clearance Sale . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Cheap Nike Shoes Near Me . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. NEW YORK -- Jack Harrison scored an early goal and set up David Villa for one in the second-half as FC New York City beat New York Red Bulls 2-0 Sunday, FCNYCs first win over its local rival.The victory also lifted FCNYC (7-5-6) to the top of the Eastern Conference standings.FCNYC had lost its first four meetings with the Red Bulls (7-9-2), including a 7-0 blowout in their last matchup. But Harrison beat Luis Robles from the right side in the 8th minute after Harrison went unmarkeed on a corner kick by Andrea Pirlo.dddddddddddd Robles got a piece of the ball before it trickled into the net.Harrison fed Villa in the 66th minute with a perfect cross from the right wing, and Villa made a brilliant deflection with his right foot.The Red Bulls finished the match with 10 men because Chris Duvall received a red card in the 79th minute. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz