Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:56
other drivers were Michael Andretti Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- American beach volleyball player Casey Patterson wants to make it clear that he didnt blow off the post-match handshakes after he and Jake Gibb were eliminated from the Olympics.Patterson told The Associated Press that he congratulated Spain in the media mix zone.I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that was all taken care of, Patterson said on Thursday, a day after the loss to Spain dropped the Americans to 1-2 in pool play and knocked them out later on a tiebreaker. We knew we were potentially out of the Olympics, so I went and sat down and shook their hands later.Patterson said its not uncommon for players to forego the post-match handshake under the net after a big match, when one team is celebrating and the other just wants to get out of there. He said he had never failed to catch up with the winner later to congratulate them, though.Were all really good friends, too, he said, adding that the protocol is to leave the sand within 90 seconds. A lot of times when you win a big match, you yell and scream. By that time the other team has left. We always take care of it either on the way out or later.Patterson made the comments in a telephone interview on Thursday, a day after he walked through the mix zone without talking to reporters. The Olympic rookie also received a yellow card in the match for a prolonged argument with the referee.I think I bolted out of there a little frustrated with how it all went down, he said.Gibb, a three-time Olympian, did talk to reporters, but said it was hard to concentrate on questions when he was preoccupied with whether they still had a chance to remain in the Rio Games.The Americans were eliminated later in the day. They finished tied with Austria, which scored 145 points and allowed 140; the Americans scored 125 and gave up 126.A day later, Patterson said he was able to appreciate the experience.And he said he would do what he could to return in 2020.Ive got the fever, the virus of the Olympics. I see how special and cool it is, he said. Making the Olympics is such a good, special part of my life, and to be able to say Im an Olympian is something Im proud of.I feel like Ive gained so many good friends. Our families have become so close. I think thats the most valuable thing you can ask for anyway, Patterson said. Thats sort of our medal, the relationships weve built. Thats how Ive put it to myself. Wholesale Lebron 12 . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Wholesale Lebron 15 . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.lebronjamessneakerswholesale.com/lebron-james-on-sale/lebron-15-wholesale.html .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Lebron 12 Shoes For Sale . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Lebron Shoes On Sale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. MMALAS VEGAS -- Jon Jones has denied using any performance-enhancing substances after a positive drug test knocked him out of the main event at Saturdays UFC 200.The UFC interim light heavyweight champion broke into tears at a hastily arranged news conference a day after his rematch with Daniel Cormier was canceled.I would never take anything that would enhance my game, Jones said. Being labeled as someone who would ever cheat, it hurts me more than anything Ive ever been through in my career.Jones manager, Malki Kawa, said the fighter was informed of a possible PED violation by USADA, which administers the UFCs anti-drug policy. Jones backup sample will be tested by a lab in Utah, and Kawa hopes to get the results later Thursday, although he has little hope the result will change.BASEBALLCHICAGO -- A man was carted off Wrigley Field and hospitalized after he slipped and fell while attempting to jump from the bleachers before a game between the Atlanta Braves and Chicago Cubs.The Cubs, who didnt identify the man, said in a statement the fan was injured after attempting to jump onto the field. They didnt provide his condition.The man, dressed in shorts and sneakers, was face down just in front of the ivy in right-center field when officials started running from the dugouts to assist him. They immediately checked his pulse while a medic ran in from right field.It took three people to turn the man over onto his back. They then pulled up his shirt and put on a brace to stabilize his neck before strapping him onto a backboard and loading him into a cart.PRO BASKETBALLOAKLAND, Calif. -- Kevin Durants big move to the Golden State Warriors is done.The Warriors formally announced the signing of the six-time All-Star and introduced him with fanfare at a news conference at the teams downtown Oakland practice facility, where screens read, WELCOME KD TO DUB NATION.Durant announced his decision Monday in a story on The Players Tribune, then Thursday marked the first day free agents could sign their deals. He joins the NBA runner-up Warriors -- who rallied from 3-1 down to beat Durants former Oklahoma City Thunder in a thrilling seven-game Western Conference Finals before losing the finals in seven games to Cleveland -- on a two-year contract worth more than $54 million. There is a player option after the first year.NEW YORK -- Times up for the old NBA shot clock.The league will debut a new timing system and shot clock this week in Las Vegas during the NBA Summer League, which will then be integrated into all 29 arenas for the 2016-17 season.The league says the new clock will feature the game clocks, 24-second and timeout, the first time they have all been in one piece of hardware.Developed by Swiss watchmaker Tissot, the leagues official timekeeper, the timing system will allow for clearer footage to assist referees and the Replay Center, and provides a benefit to some fans. The clocks LED glass is nearly transparent when in use, giving fans behind the baskets a view to the court that was previously obstructed.The NBA introduced the shot clock for the 1954-55 season and it has been positioned on top of the backboard since 1977.ddddddddddddAUTO RACINGLINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. -- Carl Haas, co-founder of Newman-Haas Racing with late actor Paul Newman, has died. He was 86.His company, Carl Haas Automobile Imports Inc., posted a statement on its web site saying Haas died on June 29 at his home surrounded by family.Newman-Haas established itself as one of the most successful open-wheel teams, hiring Mario Andretti as its first driver. Among its other drivers were Michael Andretti, Nigel Mansell, Paul Tracy, Sebastien Bourdais and Christian Fittipaldi. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway issued a statement Thursday describing Haas as one of the most influential men in motorsports for nearly a half-century.Newman-Haas cars made 30 starts over a 28-year span at the Indianapolis 500 from 1983-2011, with six top-five finishes. He also fielded teams in in Can-Am, Formula 1 and NASCAR.PRO FOOTBALLCHICAGO -- Pro Football Hall of Famer and former Heisman Trophy winner Paul Hornung is suing equipment manufacturer Riddell, saying its helmets failed to protect him from brain injury.Attorneys filed the lawsuit on behalf of the 80-year-old Hornung in Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago. It names Rosemont-based Riddell as the defendant.The suit says Hornung suffered multiple concussions as a player and that he has been diagnosed with dementia. It says the neurodegenerative disease has been linked to repetitive head trauma. The suit seeks unspecified damages.Hornung won the Heisman in 1956 while at Notre Dame. The Green Bay Packers selected him a year later. He was the NFL MVP in 1962 and he played on four championship teams (1961, `62, `65 and `66).Riddell didnt immediately respond to a request for comment.CANTON, Ohio -- CBS broadcaster James Brown has won the Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award presented by the Pro Football Hall of Fame.The award recognizes long-time exceptional contributions to radio and television in professional football.Brown will be presented with the award at the halls enshrinement ceremony Aug. 6.Brown hosts The NFL Today on CBS, and Thursday Night Football, aired on CBS and NFL Network. Hes a three-time Emmy Award winner. He also is a special correspondent for CBS News and contributes to programs such as 60 Minutes and CBS This Morning.The award is named for former NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle.COLLEGE FOOTBALLANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Notre Dame and Michigan, the two winningest programs in college football history, have agreed to resume their football rivalry.The Fighting Irish will host the Wolverines on Sept. 1 2018, and the series will shift to Michigan Stadium on Oct. 26, 2019.Notre Dame opted out of its series with Michigan in 2012, canceling games in 2015-2017. The Fighting Irish said at the time the move was a precaution as it began the process of a scheduling commitment to the ACC. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz