Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

05.06.2019 12:17
on is the only other FBS player to pick off three passes in Antworten

Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter suggested last week maybe it was nerves, or even the wind, that caused kicker Roberto Aguayo to miss what should have been an easy extra point. This week, following a miss on a 32-yard field goal in the first quarter Saturday night, Koetter didnt provide any excuses for his second-round draft pick.Weve got to make the damn field goal, Koetter said.When asked how worried he was about Aguayo, Koetter responded with, Ummm ... I wouldnt say worried. But this is the NFL, man. Theyre paid to make kicks. He knows it and I know it -- everybody knows it. I mean, it is what it is.Aguayo went 2-for-4 on field goals Saturday night, missing from 32 and 49 yards in the Bucs 27-21 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. On the 32-yard attempt, the ball sailed wide right. On the second miss, it sailed wide right again. He did manage to make field goals from 28 and 34 yards and made all three extra points, but the mistakes have been uncharacteristic of the typically clutch kicker.I had more misses tonight than him, quarterback Jameis Winston said in his postgame press conference. I dont think these really count. I just think hes teasing people right now. I know hes gonna produce during the season.So how does the most accurate kicker in college football history miss three kicks in the first two NFL preseason games? One reason for his inconsistency may be that he hasnt had the same holder for each attempt. The team has alternated between punters Jacob Schum and Bryan Anger.Wholesale Jordan Retro 6 . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Cheap Jordan 11 From China . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. http://www.wholesalejordan11.com/discount-jordan-11.html . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Jordan 1 Wholesale . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Nike Air Jordan 1 Clearance . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round.TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Minkah Fitzpatrick is normally the kind of disciplined defensive back Alabama coach Nick Saban likes.But the top-ranked Crimson Tides sophomore cornerback momentarily put that relationship to the test when he decided to run out an interception from the back of the end zone against Arkansas.The first thing I thought was, `Oh no, Saban said. And then after he got to about the 10-yard line, I said, `He may go all the way. So it worked well.Indeed, Fitzpatricks 100-plus yard return was the latest scoring play for `Bamas defense, No. 7 of the season going into Saturdays visit to ninth-ranked Tennessee.Fitzpatrick, who had three picks in the game, has already tied the Alabama record of three career interception returns for touchdowns with teammate Eddie Jackson and former Tide stars C.J. Mosley and Antonio Langham.Cincinnatis Mike Tyson is the only other FBS player to pick off three passes in a game this season.The performance earned Fitzpatrick Southeastern Conference and various national player of the week honors. He has moved into the starting cornerback role after being the Tides nickel back much of his freshman season.Saban said Fitzpatrick has grown more confident and praises everything from his work ethic to his football IQ and instincts. The big plays are no coincidence, he said.When I talk about discipline and eye control, looking at the right things, understanding what the other team is trying to do so you put yourself in the best position to take advantage of it, he probably does that as well as anybody that we have on defense, Saban said. I think that he ends up making plays because of it.Fitzpatrick is a rising star in a secondary featuring Jackson and fellow cornerback Marlon Humphrey, a projected first-round NFL draft piick.dddddddddddd He is the Tides third-leading tackler and leads the way with five pass breakups.Hes an explosive football player, Tennessee coach Butch Jones said. He can do it all. Very, very strong, very, very physical with his hands, great, great instincts, great speed, great body control. But very, very aggressive, very physical and plays with a lot of confidence.You can see that by the way he attacks the football, by the way he plays with a high level of physicality. Ive been very, very impressed with him and their entire group.Fitzpatrick can freely expound on the many details hes looking for when he lines up, from the formation to where the receiver is likely to head based on how close he is to the hash marks. He seems to embrace Sabans oft-stated reliance on attention to detail and paying attention to the seemingly small things in preparationI like staying on a routine, Fitzpatrick said. I like being early to things, make sure I understand whats going on around me and who is around me.Jackson was the one around him in that end zone interception, urging Fitzpatrick to eschew the seemingly wiser decision to take a touchback and bring the ball out. Hes pretty dead on in surmising Sabans reaction to that call.As soon as I caught the ball, Eddie had tapped my arm, Fitzpatrick said. He was like, `Come on, and he pointed to the left side of the field -- and it was wide open. So I just had to take a chance.I know coach Saban probably wasnt happy at first, but I think he was happy with the end result.---AP Sports Writer Steve Megargee contributed to this report.---AP college football web site: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz