Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

05.06.2019 12:16
RS ROOMGiants: Bochy didnt start SS Brandon Crawford a Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder saw exactly what they need to move on after Kevin Durant: buckets in bunches from Victor Oladipo.The 24-year-old guard scored 34 points in his debut on Monday as the Thunder began their first preseason without Durant in nearly a decade with a 142-137 overtime loss at Real Madrid.Getting Oladipo off to a good start was clearly the Thunders focus for the game in the Spanish capital. He made 14 of 24 shots in 33 minutes and dished out five assists, while Westbrook left the team in his hands. Westbrook settled for 18 points in 22 minutes after sitting out the second and fourth quarters.I think (Oladipo) did a good job of playing aggressive, Westbrook said of his new backcourt partner. Thats the most important part of going out and competing, being aggressive, and thats what we need for him to do.Consistently driving to the basket against the nine-time Euroleague champions, Oladipo led an offense that coach Billy Donovan is trying to remake after the departure of Durant and his superb shooting touch from long range.The problems for Donovan came at the other end of the court. With shot-blocker Serge Ibaka no longer defending the paint after the Thunder traded him to the Orlando Magic for Oladipo and other players, Real Madrid roared back from an early 22-point deficit by scoring 92 points in the second half and overtime.We are a work in progress. We replaced faces on our team, Donovan said. We were very good offensively, we scored an enormous amount of points, but . they nearly scored 95 points in the second half. So, to me, its much, much more us being able to sustain a defensive intensity for the full 48 minutes.Domantas Sabonis and Ersan Ilyasova, the other players the Thunder acquired from Orlando for Ibaka, also played their first games under Donovan. The newly drafted Sabonis had seven points, five rebounds and four assists before fouling out.Oladipo, taken second by the Magic in the 2013 draft, led the Thunder in scoring just ahead of forward Enes Kanters 29 points, despite misfiring from distance. He hit only one of seven 3-point attempts.Spanish rookie Alex Abrines, however, showed how important he could be to the team built around the driving duo of Oladipo and Westbrook by making four of his five 3-pointers.(Abrines) is going to be huge for us. We need him, the way he shoots the ball, the way he can open up the lane for me and Russ, the way he spreads the floor, Oladipo said. I still got room to improve there obviously. But, again, I feel that I am special in that aspect, that I can do a lot of things pretty good. So Ive just got to keep growing, keep getting better.Next up, the Thunder head east to the Mediterranean coast for Wednesdays game against Barcelona, Abrines team until he made the leap to the NBA in July.It will then be back to the U.S. for four more preseason games before the Thunders season opener at the Philadelphia 76ers on Oct. 26.Oladipo will have until Feb. 11 to prime his game for the return of Durant to Oklahoma City, this time in a Golden State Warriors uniform.Wholesale NBA Jerseys China . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Discount Nike NBA Jerseys . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. http://www.cheapbasketballchina.com/ . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys China . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg.CHICAGO -- After the San Francisco Giants dropped three out of four at Wrigley Field, Johnny Cueto was eager to face the Chicago Cubs again.The next meeting would have to be in the postseason.I hope to God we do, Cueto said through a translator. Were going to find out whos got the coconuts.Jason Heyward tied it with a single in the ninth inning and his liner to left-center in the 13th won it as the Cubs beat the Giants 3-2 on Sunday in a possible playoff preview.Anthony Rizzo led off the 13th with a single off Matt Reynolds (0-1) and went to second on Ben Zobrists groundout. Addison Russell, who had three hits, was walked intentionally before Heyward drove in his third run of the game.Isnt it beautiful? Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. We have a nice record, but were coming to play every day.Trevor Cahill (4-4) worked a perfect inning in a series in which all four games were decided by one run.The National League-leading Cubs were staring at a second straight loss when Russell led off the ninth with a double against Santiago Casilla. Russell went to third on a wild pitch and scored on Heywards single up the middle to hand Casilla his NL-high seventh blown save.Hes been throwing the ball well, manager Bruce Bochy said. Its tough to get down on somebody whos been doing a good job. Sure, hes had some hiccups, but other closers are right there with him as far as saves that have gotten away.The Giants finished with just 14 hits in the series. Their lead over the Cardinals for the first wild card was reduced to 1 1/2 games.Its fair to say we have to get some guys going, Bochy said.Each team had chances earlier in extra innings. Cubs closer Aroldis Chapman worked two scoreless innings, striking out Brandon Belt on a 102 mph fastball with two on to end the 11th.The Giants Cory Gearrin struck out Russell looking on a questionable call with a runner on second to end the 10th.The Giants appeared on their way to the win in regulation despite managing two hits thanks to sevenn strong innings from Cueto and a perfectly executed suicide squeeze.ddddddddddddEduardo Nunez doubled in the fifth, stole third then broke for home as Ehire Adrianza put down a soft bunt in front of the mound that forced John Lackey to throw to first and snapped a 1-all tie.Cueto allowed a run and struck out five.I was putting the pitches where I wanted to, he said.In his first start since Aug. 14 because of a shoulder strain, Lackey trailed 1-0 after 3 1/2 innings despite not allowing a hit.Heyward was charged with a two-base error in the second when he couldnt make a running catch of Hunter Pences fly to right-center. Pence scored the unearned run on Nunezs groundout.After the Cubs tied it when Heywards single scored Rizzo in the fourth, the Giants got their first hit an inning later on Nunezs one-out liner to the gap.Lackey, on a pitch count, was lifted after 76 pitches, allowed one earned run and one hit.That was more than I expected, honestly, Maddon said.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: Bochy didnt start SS Brandon Crawford and LF Angel Pagan with a day game Monday at Colorado. Both ended up pinch-hitting.SCARY MOMENTGiants 1B Brandon Belt stayed in after taking Rob Zastryznys 87 mph fastball of his helmet in the seventh. Belt stayed upright as his helmet flew off, then walked to first after being looked at by the trainer. Belt said he was doing OK after undergoing concussion protocol.NATHAN DEBUTRHP Joe Nathan, making his first appearance with San Francisco since the 2003 playoffs, struck out Kris Bryant in a perfect 12th.Impressive outing. He did a great job, Bochy said.UP NEXTGiants: LHP Matt Moore (9-10, 3.88 ERA) flew early to Denver and starts Monday against Rockies RHP Chad Bettis (11-7, 5.17).Cubs: RHP Kyle Hendricks (13-7) carries the majors lowest ERA of 2.09 into Mondays start at Milwaukee against RHP Zach Davies (10-6, 4.07). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz