Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

05.06.2019 11:06
to take three planes back to New York. We cant e Antworten

Zach Merrett is wary of the road ahead for Essendon in the AFL, even with the return of their banned players.On Wednesday, the suspensions end for the 17 current AFL players found guilty of doping offences stemming from the Essendon supplements debacle.Of those, 12 are at Essendon and nine have re-signed at the club.Only captain Jobe Watson is yet to decide his future.Essendon finished last this season, but the Bombers stood firm and look well-placed to improve in 2017.But Merrett, who won the club best and fairest award this season for the first time, said nothing is guaranteed.Id love to say were aiming for the premiership - I think we are - but obviously we finished only 15th (last year) with those (banned) guys as well, Merrett said.We definitely understand theres a lot of hard work to be done and were a long way back from where wed like to be.But its exciting as well - we can really paint a picture of how the club goes forward.Merrett said he had spoken to Dyson Heppell, one of the returning players, this week - but not to Watson.He (Watson) is obviously a key player for us and someone whos won a Brownlow Medal, so it speaks about how good a player he is on the field, Merrett said.Off the field, hes a fantastic leader as well, so it would be great for the younger boys in the club if he came back.He obviously has everyone in Australia wondering what hes going to do.Essendon will let the players ease back into the club, with apparently no organised sessions this week.Of the 12, Michael Hibberd wants a trade and Tayte Pears has retired from senior football.On Tuesday night, Merrett was rewarded for his fine season when he was named vice-captain of the AFL Players Associations 2016 commemorative under-22 team. Custom Rockies Jerseys . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Custom Rockies T-shirts . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. http://www.customrockiesjersey.com/ . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Authentic Custom Rockies Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Wholesale Custom Rockies Shirts .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Kansas coach Bill Self was asked not long ago about the Jayhawks early schedule, and he wryly gazed across the room at several school administrators and responded with his own question.Who thought this was a good idea? he said.Few teams play tougher nonconference schedules than the third-ranked Jayhawks, which is a big reason why their RPI is always among the best in the country. But theyve taken it up a notch this year, playing No. 11 Indiana in their opener Friday night before facing top-ranked Duke on Tuesday.Oh, and those two games will take place 5,000 miles apart.I think to get a couple of blue-bloods to play, I think it will be a great game, said Self, whose Jayhawks face the Hoosiers in Honolulu before turning around to play the Blue Devils in New York.Self may have poked fun at school officials for their brutal first week, but in reality he wouldnt have it any other way. The game in Hawaii is part of the Armed Forces Classic, and roughly coincides with the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, while the game at Madison Square Garden is part of the Champions Classic doubleheader that also features second-ranked Kentucky and No. 14 Michigan State.These are the kinds of games that top-rated recruits want to play, and the kind that give Kansas the national exposure that it takes to reel them in.I mean, its hard. You play national, traditional powers, the league will be great, all these things, Self said. But when it was brought to me to have a chance to play in kind of the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor and what that could mean from an educational standpoint with our guys and everything, I think that was something like, `Yeah, emotionally weve got to do that.Of course, then he realized how the flight itinerary will look.Were taking three planes over there. Weve got to take three planes back to New York. We cant even travel together, Self said. And its certainly not going to be easy coming back to play after that trip, and all we did was set ourselves up to have a tough opening start.At least Spartans coach Tom Izzo can commiserate.Michhigan State plays No.dddddddddddd 10 Arizona in the other part of the Armed Forces Classic on Friday night, then will take a similar trip to New York for its game against the Wildcats.In fact, the Spartans may have an even more daunting November than Kansas. They return from New York for two games at the Breslin Center before visiting the Blue Devils in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge.Weve never had a November where we played three or four top teams, opponents. This year were going to probably have a minimum of four, Izzo said. I dont know what that means. It means that were going to find out early exactly where we are, like we always do. The travel makes it a little more brutal, a little more concerning with the number of young guys.Likewise, Hoosiers coach Tom Crean welcomes the challenge of facing the Jayhawks to start the year.Were going to go against one of the hardest-nosed, toughest-minded, best-coached teams in the country, he said. And really, what it does is it just kind of increases your urgency a little bit in the non-season. And theres not a day that goes by that I dont reference one of those two teams at least four or five times in something that were doing.Two teams? Oh, right. The Hoosiers wrap November by playing sixth-ranked North Carolina .But the marquee nonconference matchups are part of college basketballs appeal. Even a team that loses one -- or all -- of its high-profile games wont hurt its chances of making the NCAA Tournament, while a similar loss or two in college football can end a teams championship hopes.Rather, the games serve as an early barometer for where a team stands, exposes flaws that can be addressed before league play, and toughens teams up for the brutal grind of March.I think our guys will rally around that, Self said of the grinding start to the season, and certainly if they are fatigued, they wont play fatigued.---For more AP college basketball coverage: http://collegebasketball.ap.org/ ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz