Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

03.06.2019 09:51
rivalries, and anything else associated with 40 dr Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Cleveland Indians pitcher Danny Salazar has left his start early due to tightness in his right forearm.Salazar finished four innings at Minnesota on Friday night, allowing five hits, four runs, two walks and two homers while striking out four over 76 pitches. He left with a 5-4 lead. The Indians announced that Salazar was pulled as a precaution.The right-hander has not won in seven starts since July 19, his first after the All-Star break. Salazar (11-6) was on the disabled list for two-plus weeks in early August with elbow inflammation. Wholesale Custom Rangers Shirts .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Custom Ivan Rodriguez Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.custommlbrangersjersey.com/ . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Rangers Jerseys China . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Custom Rangers T-shirts . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Among my favorite pastimes is researching and discovering quality companies.Im 50 years old, have done most of my own investing my entire adult life, and Ive established criteria for judgment and stick with that formula.Most of what I require from a company today is built on the mistakes I have made, and the knowledge Ive acquired.The net of this is I own stock in eight companies in my retirement account, each pays a dividend, and each has a history of raising the dividend annually.The most important thing I look for is if a company is well managed.It is the absolute most important element of any investment you make.Always Invest in the people before you invest in the company.One component of investing I enjoy is watching how great leaders navigate tough times. Its the true litmus test of any company employing hundreds or thousands of people.What you learn in this process is how did the company adjust, how did it manage its capital, deal with its debt. Did it eliminate waste, and evolve in growing areas? Just like auto racing, how did it gain on the competition or extend its lead?I believe the companies I invest in have their best days ahead, and I believe the same for NASCAR.While I have no shares of NASCAR it is without question the greatest investment I have ever made, and its provided me with my greatest returns.Anyone familiar with my responsibilities with ESPN the last 10 years knows what my allegiance is to NASCAR. I am an analyst, it receives nearly all my attention, and I approach all topics as objectively as I possibly can.I also view all NASCAR decisions from the viewpoint of an investor in the sport, meaning whats good for the company is also good for me, so our interests are aligned in the sense that I want the sport to grow. I would enjoy several more years in the sport and its popularity contributes to that becoming a reality.NASCAR made a decision this week to dock Ryan Newman 15 points (15 positions on the track essentially) from the championship standings, on the eve of establishing which 16 teams represent this years Chase. The bottom line from the decision is Newman will create less drama headed into the final regular-season race than he otherwise would have.To be clear, from a fundamental standpoint NASCAR execs made the correct call because of the precedent set in the past.From a business standpoint the decision was horrible, bad for NASCAR, bad for the network carrying the race, and bad for the track trying to sell more tickets than the year before.There is no arguing my next point; we have talked about rules ad nauseam in 2016.It has become as unentertaining a discussion as Hillary Clintons emails or Donald Trumps tax returns.The most critical component to beinng in business is knowing really well what you are selling and being certain its what your customers want.ddddddddddddI can assure you NASCAR customers of any longevity care very little about inspection tolerances measured in thousandths of an inch (unless their favorite driver lost 15 points because of it between the 25th and 26th races).Fans want action, drama, feuds, rivalries, and anything else associated with 40 drivers, 40 teams doing battle.NASCAR has done a remarkable job this year rebalancing the field. The parity is as good as its been for a long, long, time.So -- in the spirit of bringing this board meeting to a close -- Im suggesting we vote to eliminate postrace inspection! Eliminate postrace inspection?Yes. But before you panic, hear me out.NASCAR has done its job, and done it very well.It created a platform over several years of effort that requires all cars arriving at the track to meet nearly identical standards.Each of these cars passes through an inspection at least three times (before practice, qualifying and prerace).Thats enough to establish all cars starting the race are as evenly prepared as this sport has ever seen. And thats enough!Let the drivers, teams, pit crews and spotters determine who wins the races, and who earns the championship.Im not suggesting cars do not roll across the scales; they should. I firmly believe every race requires each top-5 finishing team surrender their car to NASCAR to be returned to the R&D Center, because NASCAR must keep teams honest.What Im campaigning for is that NASCAR loosen the tolerances postrace, give consideration to the adverse effects of competing at Bristol, Darlington, Martinsville, etc., and acknowledge there is no reasonable way to evaluate cars to these standards after more than three hours of competition. Its silly actually.The teams have done whats been asked, so when the green flag drops let them compete. If one cars rear housing is an eighth of an inch off postrace ... who cares! Better yet, who the hell would know?To be clear, if its determined at the R&D Center a team blatantly discovered a way around the rules and capitalized by winning the race, then take the damned race from them!The day is gone when we whistle down pit road at over 100 mph, and we now restart races double file. the HANS device is mandated in all NASCAR sanctioned races.These are examples of how we have evolved and progressed and our product is better because of it.Lets eliminate postrace inspection as we know it. Penalties for minor violations are divisive for fans, viewers and they are the paying customers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz