Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

01.06.2019 15:32
tar, was tops in that period in strik Antworten

VILAMOURA, Portugal -- Scottish golfer Marc Warren birdied the first six holes in shooting an 8-under 63 and taking the Portugal Masters lead on Thursday.Warren bogeyed the seventh hole but followed with a par and yet another birdie to make the turn in 29. He added two more birdies on the back nine to finish the first round one shot ahead of American David Lipsky, who also birdied six holes on the front nine in a 64, tied with four other players.Its an absolutely perfect start, Warren said. Everything was going right for me, just the right numbers and landing it close and a couple of tap-ins.Padraig Harrington was tied for 12th after carding a 5-under 66, the same score as Paul Lawrie.Defending champion Andy Sullivan was at 4 under, along with Swedens Alex Noren, who is trying to win for the fourth time in nine European Tour events.Cheap Jordan 11 From China . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Air Jordan 6 Outlet . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. http://www.wholesalejordan11.com/discount-jordan-6.html . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Cheap Jordan 6 Mens . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap Real . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem.CHICAGO -- Chris Sale got his groove back, but he didnt get a win.The White Sox ace struck out a season-high 14, but was outpitched by Felix Hernandez and the Seattle bullpen, and the Mariners ended a three-game skid Friday night by beating Chicago 3-1.Hernandez (9-4) improved to 5-0 in eight starts since returning from the disabled list, throwing 7 1/3 innings of one-run ball. Sale (15-7) gave up five hits and walked none in his fifth complete game of the season. He retired the final 16 batters, striking out 10 of them.No Seattle hitter reached base after Adam Lind doubled in the Mariners third run with two outs in the fourth inning.After the fourth, I found like a good cruising speed, Sale said. I had good tempo.I felt like I got into a pretty good groove. I just tried to lengthen it as much as I could, fill up as many innings as I could and give us a chance to win, Sale said.Sale struck out six straight in the sixth and seventh innings, one shy of Joe Cowleys team record.Still, Sale is just 1-5 in his last eights starts. He was 14-2 after winning at Houston on July 2.I guess it looks good on paper, Sale said, but you want to come out on top in a game like that, no doubt.Franklin Gutierrez hit a solo home run. Todd Fraziers 32nd home run in the seventh was one of eight hits off Hernandez until he left with the bases loaded.Hernandez, a six-time All-Star, entered leading the AL in ERA (2.95) since 2012. Sale, a five-time All-Star, was tops in that period in strikeouts (1,065).Both guys pitched great, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. You got a ccouple solo homers that cancel each other out and they just executed better when they got the chance.ddddddddddddSale started for the AL in the All-Star Game this year after Hernandez did in 2015.I know Im facing Sale and hes a great pitcher and its going to be a tough game, Hernandez said. We scored those three runs and the bullpen was a little tired, so I needed to go deep in the game.Gutierrez sent Sales 97 mph fastball into the seats in right-center in the second and the Mariners added another run on a double play in the third.Nelson Cruz singled and scored on Linds double in the fourth.The White Sox hit into two double plays and had two players picked off first before Frazier homered.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: 3B Kyle Seager (foot) missed a third straight game, but said he was definitely getting better and was expected back Saturday. Manager Scott Servais said when Seager returns theyll switch out a position player for a 12th pitcher. We do need the extra arm, Servais said. You cant carry what were carrying right now for too many days.White Sox: C Alex Avila (hamstring) was activated off the disabled list to replace C Dioner Navarro, who was traded to Toronto. ..LF Melky Cabrera (sick) missed a second straight game. It looks like hell be fine for tomorrow, manager Robin Ventura said.UP NEXTChicagos Jose Quintana (10-9), holder of the ALs third-best ERA at 2.84, faces fellow LHP Ariel Miranda (1-0, 5.49) on Saturday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz