Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

07.03.2019 07:51
ars. I thought these guys were makin Antworten

New York lightweight Al Iaquinta has turned down an offer to fight Thiago Alves at UFC 205 on Nov. 12 in Madison Square Garden due to a contract holdout with the UFC.Iaquinta, 29, verbally agreed to the matchup at first, but he said he couldnt bring himself to sign the official bout agreement.The UFC declined to comment on the situation to ESPN.com.Riding a four-fight win streak, Iaquinta (12-3) said he stood to make $26,000 to show and $26,000 to win the fight in New York. He said he has three fights left on his deal, which was negotiated in early 2015.I printed out the contract, went to sign it and just said, I cant do it, Iaquinta told ESPN.com. As much as I would love to be a superstar at Madison Square Garden, this is only going to last for so long and then Im going to be stuck with the injuries.With the money theyre paying me right now, its enough to get by, maybe. I could do that in any profession and not risk the injuries. Health is so important to me after what Ive been through the last 18 months.Iaquinta listed several factors that went into his decision, including the UFCs apparel deal with Reebok that banned individual sponsorships from appearing in the Octagon. Additionally, Iaquinta underwent knee surgery late last year, and his experience with that greatly affected his current perception.Iaquinta was 24 when he agreed to compete on the UFCs The Ultimate Fighter reality series in 2012. He performed well, eventually losing in the tournament final to fellow UFC lightweight Michael Chiesa.The show required him to fight five times in three months. According to Iaquinta, he was paid a flat $750 per week. Luckily, he made an extra $50,000 in bonus money for having the best knockout and fight of the season. Looking back, Iaquinta said that without those bonuses, appearing on the show would not have been worth it.Especially because Iaquinta suffered a knee injury in the shows semifinals. He initially had a patchwork surgery performed, he said, but the knee reached a point last year that he felt a second procedure was necessary.When he informed the UFC, Iaquinta said he was initially told the companys insurance would only pick up $15,000 of a $60,000 operation. Eventually, the UFC did agree to pay for the entire procedure, he said, but only after weeks of slow, frustrating correspondence.I was talking to a woman at the UFC medical department and it was almost like I was hassling her, Iaquinta said. Its like, This is your job. Youre employed by the UFC. You have health benefits. Your job is to help me. Im not burdening you. I wish I didnt have to call you. I actually hate calling you because you make me feel like I shouldnt.I eventually said, So, youre telling me a UFC fighter on a four-fight win streak is going to have to start a GoFundMe page to pay for a surgery -- is that what youre telling me right now? That was what it took to get on the phone with [former UFC owner] Lorenzo Fertitta. And even then, they wanted me to get a different surgery. I ended up saying I was going in for the surgery either way, and I think that put pressure on them.Iaquinta acknowledged it hasnt been long since he signed his current four-fight deal. He has completed only one of those: a split-decision win over Jorge Masvidal in April 2015.His mindset, however, has changed tremendously in that time. After he was initially told hed have to pay for knee surgery out of pocket, Iaquinta said he came to grips with the possibility that his career was over. Now that hes accepted that once and prepared accordingly (he received his real estate license earlier this year), it frees him to demand a new deal.They sell you on the dream, Iaquinta said. You end up fighting for less than youre worth, hoping one day you can make it. Ive already made it. Im in the UFC.At first, the dream is making The Ultimate Fighter. When youre in The Ultimate Fighter, its about making the UFC. Get into the UFC, the dream is making it to that next contract. I got to the next contract and was told, Stay in the good graces of the UFC. Dont piss them off, because if you ask for more money, theyre not going to give it to you anyway, and God forbid you lose a fight -- theyll cut you.Now, I really dont give a s--- if they cut me. I could f------ care less.Iaquinta did not reveal the exact figure hes seeking, but he said the UFC has shown no interest in renegotiating his current deal.Playing into his decision, Iaquinta said the UFC informed him he is ineligible for the promotions highly sought-after fight night bonuses, which usually consist of $50,000 and are awarded at every event.Iaquinta said he was told his ineligibility stems from several violations of the UFCs code of conduct.Im really just fed up, Iaquinta said. Im fed up with the sport. I dont even call it a sport anymore. They treat the wrong people right and the right people wrong.I went to UFC 53 [in 2005] and I had such a different idea of this. Its where I wanted to be. I watched every fight when I was young. This is all I wanted to do. I thought these guys were superstars. I thought these guys were making money, being on TV -- and now Im here and its totally different. I keep saying, It cant be like this. This cant be how it is.Iaquinta fights out of Serra-Longo Fight Team. He is 7-2 overall in the UFC with three knockouts. Jordan 11 Cheap Real . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Jordan 11 Retro Cheap . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. http://www.cheapairjordan11.net/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Air Jordan 11 Cheap Sale . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Air Jordan 11 Wholesale . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. David Warner lost his first toss as Australian captain and Sri Lanka elected to bat first in the third one-day international in Dambulla.Shaun Marsh has taken the place of homebound captain Steve Smith, while John Hastings and Josh Hazlewood have boosted the bowling attack in place of Nathan Lyon and Moises Henriques.Sri Lanka have named an unchanged side, including veteran all-rounder Tillakaratne Dilshan who is set to play his final ODI.The series is tied at 1-1.Teams: Sri Lanka: Angelo Mathews (caaptain), Danushka Gunathilaka, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kusal Mendis, Dinesh Chandimal, Kusal Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Seekkuge Prasanna, Dilruwan Perera, Amila Aponso.ddddddddddddAustralia: David Warner (captain), Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, George Bailey, Travis Head, Matthew Wade, James Faulkner, John Hastings, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz