Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

31.05.2019 09:49
erybody has to react and we are going to tr Antworten

Aston Villa manager Remi Garde questioned the spirit of some of his players as his side went down 6-0 at home to Liverpool. Having gone in at half-time 2-0 down, Villa then conceded four goals in the space of 13 minutes in the second period, and were met by jeers from the home crowd at full-time and during the match.Bottom side Villa now sit eight points from safety with 12 games remaining, and the defeat marked the first time they had conceded six at home in the league since 1983. Garde told Sky Sports: I saw two very different teams. The gap between the level of the teams was very important today. Its a very, very disappointing afternoon.We should have reacted better than that; we should have behaved like a team fighting for survival. But today we didnt have the spirit for that. James Milner celebrates with team-mates after his cross found the bottom corner for the second goal I dont know if the level of spirit among my players was the same for everybody today.Its very difficult to explain. Football is sometimes very special and today we under-performed so badly and I feel so very sorry for the fans because I know they are always behind us if we are fighting, and today we didnt really fight on many occasions.There are 12 games to go and we have to find the 11 or 18 players that still have the desire to win the games.In the previous weeks and games, it was not the case [that players did not show fight]. But I knew this was a fragile situation, and to go on fighting is sometimes not easy.But, as you can imagine, I did not ask something different today than what I have asked in the previous weeks. Aston Villas players were hit for six on Sunday afternoon Garde has just two league wins in his 15 games as Villa manager and admitted this was the worst defeat during his tenure.Villas ever-present Premier League status is under serious threat going into the final stages of the season, but Garde still has hopes of a survival bid, despite the manner of the defeat. Jamie Carragher says relegation is a certainty for Aston Villa He added: Its only one game, and then of course Liverpool are a very, very good team with so many talented players. But hopefully we wont play such a good team every weekend until the end.I still believe we can win games and get enough to be safe. I think that we have to be proud, and when you concede six goals at home, it is like a humiliation.I dont like to be humiliated myself, and everybody has to react and we are going to try to do our best for the next game. Also See: Carra on poor Villa Match report As it happened Perfect day for Klopp Patrick Peterson Jersey Cheap . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Josh Rosen Youth Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. http://www.arizonacardinalsshoponline.com/budda-baker-cardinals-jersey.html .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Chandler Jones Limited Jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Customized Arizona Cardinals Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. SAN DIEGO -- Chargers rookie defensive end Joey Bosa has been ruled out of his third straight game due to a hamstring injury.The Chargers (1-1) play at Indianapolis (0-2) on Sunday.Bosa practiced only on a limited basis this week. The former Ohio State star missed all of training camp due to a nasty contract dispute, and then hurt a hamstring.ddddddddddddStar tight end Antonio Gates is listed as doubtful with a hamstring injury. He didnt practice all week.---Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz