Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

30.05.2019 14:28
right sleeve during the season. The patch Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Ryan Howard and Chase Utley homering in the same game brought back memories for Phillies fans.This time, though, Utley went deep twice as an opponent and got curtain calls after each of his two home runs -- including a grand slam -- in his first game at Citizens Bank Park since last seasons trade to the Los Angeles Dodgers.Those cheers came after fans greeted him with a 1 1/2-minute ovation before he struck out leading off the Dodgers 15-5 rout of the Phillies on Tuesday night.Howard marveled at the reaction to one of Philadelphias most beloved athletes.It just goes to show the body of work hes done here, the respect that the fans have had for what he was able to accomplish here and help us to be able to accomplish, Howard said. I thought it was very classy by the fans.Utley acknowledged the fans reaction.Its completely overwhelming, Utley said. The standing ovation my first at-bat is something Ill never forget. It was truly special.Utley was a six-time All-Star in 13 seasons as Philadelphias second baseman, helping the team win five straight NL East titles and the 2008 World Series. Fans showed their appreciation with four standing ovations.Its something you cant really describe in words, Utley said. Its a special feeling to see the fans show that much support.In the fifth, Utley hit a two-out solo homer off Vince Velasquez (8-5) and raced around the bases in customary fashion. Fans clamored for a rare curtain call by a visiting player, and Utley obliged to another standing ovation.In the seventh, Utley hit a grand slam off Michael Mariot, and fans again cheered him back out of the dugout. It was Utleys seventh career grand slam. His first career hit was a grand slam at Veterans Stadium.Its just good to be back, he said. I tried to downplay it as much as possible, but its been something Ive been looking forward to for a long time.Howard launched his 375th career homer with a blast to center in the seventh. It brought back memories of when he and Utley used to produce monstrous numbers batting third and fourth for the Phillies.It was against us, so it was a little bittersweet, Utley said. But anytime Ryan hits a home run Im definitely happy when Ryan is successful. Hes one of my better friends. Im happy hes playing well.Likewise, Howard was glad to see Utley have success in his return. And even though Utleys cap was blue, Howard always will consider him a teammate.Hes always going to be a Phillie at heart, and I think hes always going to be a Phillie to everybody here, Howard said.WELCOMING UTLEYUtleys presence put a buzz in Philadelphias ballpark during whats been a lackluster season. Fans applauded when he jogged to the outfield for warmups, and he twice stopped to sign autographs between conversations with former teammate Ryan Howard in center field. There were signs throughout the ballpark welcoming Utley back.We had a lot of great times here at this stadium, Utley said prior to the game. I spent so much time here, so many great memories. I cant really say enough about the support I received. Obviously we had some great players and great coaches, but the fans kind of took us to the next level.As Utley hit leadoff wearing his familiar No. 26, public address announcer Dan Baker introduced him to shouts and applause, including from players on both teams. Utley doffed his helmet and waved to the crowd, and when he tried to step to the plate, fans continued their ovation. Plate umpire Ron Kulpa moved to clean home plate while Utley stepped out again, touching his heart and raising his fist in appreciation.I truly believe without their support and without them pushing us to be better, we would not have had the team that we had, Utley said of the fans.Utley was traded last Aug. 19 and never got a chance to acknowledge the fans because the trade wasnt finalized until after the game that night.I didnt really have an opportunity to say goodbye, Utley said. If I were to write up a script (last year), it would have gone a bit differently.He departed the Phillies after playing 1,551 games, compiling 1,623 hits, 142 homers and 916 RBI. Utley remains one of the most beloved Philadelphia athletes ever for his talent, hustle and grit.There are so many times Id meet a father with his son, or even a mother, who would praise the way I played and would tell me they want their son to play that way, Utley said. To me, thats a true compliment.VELASQUEZ LOSES AGAINVelasquez gave up five runs on seven hits in 5 2/3 innings to fall to 0-3 with a 6.03 ERA in his last six starts.MAEDA WINS AGAINKenta Maeda (12-7) allowed two runs and three hits in six innings with nine strikeouts and one walk for the Dodgers, who began Tuesday a half-game back of the Giants in the NL West and leading the NL wild-card race by 3 1/2 games.KENDRICK, GRANDAL HOMERHowie Kendrick had four hits, including a home run and a triple, and drove in three runs and Yasmani Grandal homered and had three hits for Los Angeles.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies: Velasquez appeared to be favoring his left side in his final inning. He limped off the field when manager Pete Mackanin removed him from the game. Velasquez had a stint on the DL from June 10-27 for a right biceps injury.UP NEXTDodgers LHP Scott Kazmir (9-6, 4.44) faces Phillies RHP Jake Thompson (1-1, 8.68) in the second matchup of the three-game series.Cheap Jerseys From China . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Discount Football Jerseys . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.cheapfootballjerseys.us.org/ . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Cheap Football Jerseys Authentic . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Football Jerseys China . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation.Guests Joe Cole, Alan Davies and The Manor join Fenners and Helen on the Soccer AM sofa on Saturday.Former Chelsea and Aston Villa midfielder Cole, who made 56 senior international appearances for England, will be in the studio talking about life in the US after moving to Tampa Bay Rowdies from Coventry earlier this year.Comedian and actor Davies is also on board as well as band The Manor, whose tune we featured in our showboat section last weekend. Theyll be giving us their footy thooughts before performing live.ddddddddddddElsewhere, Alex Iwobi takes part in Team-mates 2.0, Tubes meets Ryan Giggs and Brad Bobley is back with another sketch.Leeds and Newcastle make up fans of the week, joining us in the studio.Catch Soccer AM on Sky Sports 1 and Sky 1 on Saturday from 10am.Also See:Soccer AMSunday SupplementGoals on SundayThe FantasyFC ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz