Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

28.05.2019 09:37
Zimmerman got the rout started with a three-run homer in the Antworten

WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Brad Keselowski has always had a fondness for Watkins Glen International, and that fondness just grew a bit more. The reigning Sprint Cup champion, who had finished second three times in the past two years at The Glen, led 49 laps in the Nationwide Zippo 200 and finally notched that elusive first career road course victory Saturday. "I dont know, its hard to explain. I can remember coming here with my dad (in the 1990s), just always having a love affair with this track," said Keselowski, runner-up to Marcos Ambrose in the past two Cup races at the track. "Theres something about this track. I have a very deep appreciation for it. Its been a great race track for me." Keselowski passed Joey Logano for the lead with 16 laps to go, then held off Sam Hornish Jr. in a dominant performance for Penske Racing. Keselowski, who finished second to Carl Edwards despite leading more than half of this race a year ago, won for the fourth straight time over five months in NASCARs second-tier series. It was his 24th career Nationwide win, tying him with Tommy Houston for eighth place on the career list. Brian Vickers was third, followed by Regan Smith and Elliott Sadler. Logano finished 21st after running out of gas on the final lap, his teams fuel strategy backfiring. Hornish won the pole and set sail with Keselowski at the outset after Kyle Busch crashed on the first turn of the 82-lap race. "Kyle getting torn up, it was pretty apparent that all three of our cars had a shot to win the race if we just didnt do something dumb," Keselowski said. "So I tried to not do something dumb the whole race." Busch wasnt so fortunate. He started second but lost control of his No. 54 Toyota, sliding sideways after apparently tapping the rear bumper of Hornish as they drove through the first turn, a downhill 90-degree right-hander. Buschs spotter had just cleared him to make a move under Hornish. Busch briefly touched the Armco barrier that lines the track and was OK, but Mike Wallace, in midpack and unaware Busch was there, pulled right to make a pass and slammed the left front of Buschs car. "Im sorry guys," Busch said over his radio as he drove to the garage for repairs. Busch, who was seeking his ninth victory of the season and 60th in the series, finished five laps down in 24th. Wallaces No. 01 Chevrolet was crushed, too, as was his psyche. "I went to the right, Wallace said. "You wouldnt expect him to be spun out that early in the race. We were just trying to get through the first lap. Its disappointing." After that, it was a show between Hornish and Keselowski as the three Penske Fords combined to lead all but nine laps. Hornish managed to close on Keselowskis back bumper with six laps remaining, but that was as close as he got. Keselowski pulled away over the final two laps and won by 1.4 seconds. "I was focused on trying to pass the 22 (Keselowski)," Hornish said. "I had driven for over 100 per cent and I couldnt even get beside him. I could get up to his bumper. I just had to settle down a bit. I needed to sit there and ride." Smart move. Hornish closed to within three points of the series lead behind Austin Dillon, who struggled with a sputtering car and finished 11th. The solid day moved Penske within five points of Joe Gibbs Racing for the owners points lead. Cheap Nike Shox Gravity Mens . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Clearance Nike Shox . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.clearancenikeshoxcheap.com/mens-vapormax-cheap.html . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Cheap Vapormax For Sale . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. WASHINGTON -- Danny Espinosa drove in eight runs in April and tallied seven RBI in Washingtons latest victory.So, after the Nationals shortstop hit a grand slam and a three-run homer in a 13-4 rout of Cincinnati on Thursday night, manager Dusty Baker offered some perspective on the performance.Thats quite a night, Baker said. Thats a week and month for some guys.Espinosas second career slam put Washington up 8-1 in the third inning, and his next drive made it 13-1 in the fourth. Espinosa ranks second on the team with 15 homers despite usually batting eighth.The switch-hitter connected off Brandon Finnegan (3-7) batting right-handed, then went deep from the left side against Josh Smith. He is the first Nationals player ever to homer from both sides of the plate, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.As his second home run cleared the fence in center field, Espinosa recalled, I was just happy. I had never done that in the big leagues, hitting a home run from both sides.Espinosas previous career high for RBI was six, and his only other grand slam came in his fifth major league game on Sept. 6, 2010.It was a rocky April for Espinosa -- as evidenced by those eight RBI -- and May was only slightly better. June, however, was a different story.Hes persevered, Baker said. Im happy for him. Now, he just needs to keep it going.Gio Gonzalez (4-7) gave up four runs and struck out nine over six innings for the NL East-leading Nationals, whose current winning streak comes on the heels of a seven-game skid. Gonzalez was 0-6 with an 8.44 ERA in his previous seven starts.Ryan Zimmerman got the rout started with a three-run homer in the first inning against the lowly Reds, who have lost eight of nine.Joey Votto homered for Cincinnati, which has yielded 40 runs in its last four games -- all of them defeats.Espinosas slam chased Finnegan, who surrendered eight runs, five hits and five walks in 2 1/3 innings.You all saw the game. Not much to say about it, Finnegan said..ddddddddddddIt was definitely my worst outing of the year -- of my life, honestly. Just have to get ready for my next start.He had never given up more runs, or gotten fewer outs as a starter.The lesson learned? It wasnt as much about the home runs as the five walks.Throw strikes, Finnegan said. Thats about it.Smith provided little relief, giving up five runs and four hits in 1 2/3 innings.Washington tied a season high for runs in a game without receiving a contribution from reigning NL MVP Bryce Harper, who was given the night off by Baker.His legs are a little tired, Baker said, noting that Harper twisted his ankle earlier in the week. Hes been playing through things the last couple days.HIT PARADEReds: It was the second time in seven games that Cincinnati lost by nine runs. The Reds have allowed at least 13 runs eight times this season.Nationals: During its five-game winning streak, Washington has outscored the opposition 36-12.TRAINERS ROOMReds: RHP Caleb Cotham (right shoulder inflammation) was scheduled to begin a rehab assignment Thursday night at Class-AA Pensacola against Chattanooga. Manager Bryan Price said the plan is to have Cotham pitch around five times in the minors, and then well reassess. Cotham has been on the DL since May 31. ... OF Billy Hamilton passed concussion protocol and was in the starting lineup after being struck in the face by a deflected line drive Wednesday.Nationals: RHP Stephen Strasburg (back, ribs) is eligible to return from the DL on Friday, but that almost certainly will not happen. Im more inclined not to rush him, Baker said.UP NEXTReds: RHP Anthony DeSclafani (2-0, 1.52 ERA) makes his fifth start of the season, bringing a 13-inning scoreless streak into Friday nights game against Washington.Nationals: RHP Tanner Roark (7-5, 2.96) is 3-1 with a 2.30 ERA over his last four starts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz