Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

28.05.2019 01:39
ld include three rookies -- Ynoa, Thursday starter Seth Lugo and Antworten

TORONTO -- Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Mark Fraser said he was feeling great Thursday morning, although his face told a different story. The burly blue-liners forehead was swollen, his right eye bloodshot, a gnarly trail of stitches curling from the top of his nose to above his eyebrow. He met with reporters at a season-ending availability a week after undergoing facial surgery after taking a puck in the face during Torontos first-round playoff loss to Boston. Fraser suffered a frontal skull fracture on the shot from Milan Lucic but considers himself lucky it wasnt more serious. "Thankfully as far as my injury goes, it could have been a lot worse," he said in the teams locker-room at Air Canada Centre. "Im thankful I have recovered the way I have already." Fraser did not suffer a concussion and has not had any vision problems or any other serious issues. The 26-year-old Ottawa native said he expects to make a full recovery. The six-foot-four, 220-pounder plans to meet regularly with doctors over the next few weeks and does not yet have a firm timeline in place for his off-season routine. The incident occurred in Game 4 on May 8 at Air Canada Centre. Fraser immediately fell to the ice after he was hit near the Toronto net. "I was in an incredible amount of pain but I knew that my vision was OK, I knew that it didnt hit my eye," he said. "So that was an instant relief while I was on the ice too." A trainer came rushing out to assist him. A few seconds later, Fraser was back up and skated off the ice for treatment. "I saw that there was a lot of blood and a pretty big cut," he said. "So I dont think youre going to help yourself staying on the ice in that situation. Broken legs and dislocated shoulders -- perhaps you might need help getting off. "But this was sort of an emergency laceration. Staying on the ice was not going to help me fix the problem at all." Fraser, who had eight assists and 85 penalty minutes in 45 games this season, knew at least 10 stitches were needed but didnt have an exact number. He cant blow his nose for a month and said the headaches are manageable. "Theyre not actually too severe," Fraser said. "The injury is severe but my pain right now isnt." Fraser does not wear a visor but plans to use one when he gets back to skating and practising in the summer. He couldnt travel with the Maple Leafs as they fought back from a 3-1 series deficit to force a seventh game in Boston. Toronto blew a three-goal lead and eventually lost in overtime. "I felt very low knowing probably what they were going through, the way the series ended," Fraser said. "Not being able to be there with them and share that emotion and that feeling. It was one of the most devastating, hardest ways to lose and to watch your team lose. "The toughest thing for me was just not being able to physically be there, to be a part of it with the guys."Cheap Adidas Superstar Supercolor . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Wholesale Shoes China . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.wholesalefashionsuperstar.com/cheap-adidas-superstar-white.html . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Adidas Superstar Black Mens Sale . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night.The never-ending injury woes continue for the New York Mets.The team announced that starter Steven Matz has been scratched from his scheduled start against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday and replaced by rookie Gabriel Ynoa.Matz said he experienced pain that was a little different from regular soreness Thursday morning, a day after a 20-pitch bullpen session. After he reported the issue to the training staff, the decision was made not to start him Friday.The trainer walked into my office, and I started shaking my head, Mets manager Terry Collins said.New Yorks rotation has been beset by season-ending injuries to both Matt Harvey and Jacob deGrom.?Matz has been kept out of action since an Aug. 14 start against the San Diego Padres.Well see what the next few days has in store, Collins said of Matz.The left-hander said the Mets had not discussed shutting him down yet and that he is still hopeful of returning.Collins expects Matz to make a doctors visit for further evaluation.dddddddddddd The manager termed the shoulder issue a delicate situation and spoke of putting him on a rehab program to strengthen his shoulder and his back. Matzs last MRI, done about a month ago, came back clean. Another had not been scheduled as of yet.Ynoa allowed one run and struck out eight in 4 2/3 innings in Sundays win over the Minnesota Twins. His major league experience consists of 10 innings and 10 runs allowed over seven appearances.If Ynoa pitches, the Mets rotation would include three rookies -- Ynoa, Thursday starter Seth Lugo and Robert Gsellman -- none of whom was projected to be in the teams plans for 2016. If the Mets made the postseason and advanced to the National League Division Series, its likely that two of them would be needed to start. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz