Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

28.05.2019 01:38
ike Shoes Outlet[/url] .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recall Antworten

WASHINGTON -- For the first time since his knee surgery in May, John Wall played in back-to-back games, and the result was a rare win for the Washington Wizards.Wall scored 23 points and had 11 assists and Otto Porter added 21 points as the Wizards won for just the third time in 11 games, beating the New York Knicks 119-112 on Thursday night.Wall sat out games in the first two Washington back-to-backs this season, and the Wizards lost both times.After Wednesday nights disheartening loss to the 76ers where Wall played 24 minutes, Washington coach Scott Brooks felt his star guard was ready to go again.There was going to be a time during the season where he was going to have to play back-to-back, Brooks said. The way he was progressing during the last four or five weeks, we felt that it was a good time.Brooks didnt want to play Wall more than 32 minutes, and when the Wizards opened up a 27-point lead late in the third quarter, it looked as if Wall could play much less than that.But New York scored 47 points in the fourth quarter, and Brooks put Wall back in the game in the final minutes.Once the Knicks went on a 12-0 run to cut the lead to 108-98 with 2:37 to play, Wall secured the win with two late baskets and four free throws.New York was led by Derrick Rose with 27. Carmelo Anthony scored 19, and Kristaps Porzingis, who had a career-high 35 against Detroit on Wednesday night, was held to 16. Brandon Jennings had 15 of his season-high 17 points in the fourth quarter.WHAT WALL BRINGSBrooks liked much about Walls game.He had a major impact in the first half, and I think he only had two points, Brooks said. There are a few players in the league that can impact a game with passing and defense, and hes one of them.Wall had been eager to test himself, and was confident he passed the test.I dont like to miss games. I felt like I could have played earlier, but it was just part of what the doctors plan was, Wall said.LACK OF EFFORTDespite the late fourth quarter charge, Rose didnt necessarily like what he saw from his teammates.Tonight was effort, Rose said. When we see someone down or we see someone where things are not clicking, thats when weve got to come together as a team. So its still early in the year. Weve still got a lot more games to play. It just takes time.DEFENSE LACKINGNew York allowed a season high in points and Washington shot 54.3 percent.Some of that is guys are wide open. Theres a few of them that were contested, but we looked like we were a little tired from last night and we werent getting all the way up on the guys. And to win on the road, youve got to play good defense, coach Jeff Hornacek said.TIP-INSKnicks: F Lance Thomas missed his third straight game with a sore left ankle. ... C Joakim Noah was assessed a technical foul midway through the third quarter. . Have lost 10 of last 11 to Washington.Wizards: Made a season-high 15 3-pointers. . G Bradley Beal returned after missing three games with a right hamstring injury and had 18 points.UP NEXTKnicks: Host Atlanta on Sunday. The Hawks have won six straight.Wizards: Host Miami on Saturday. Its the second of three consecutive home games.Nike Shoes Outlet .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Nike Shoes From China . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http://www.cheapshoesnikechina.com/cheap-air-max-from-china-77b.html . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Discount Nike Shoes China . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Clearance Nike Shoes . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said.FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Julio Jones has joined practice for the first time this week, increasing his chances to play in the Falcons game at New Orleans on Monday night.After being held out on Thursday and Friday with a calf injury from last weeks win at Oakland, Jones was limited in Saturdays practice. Coach Dan Quinn says the All-Pro receiver is no longer is bothered by the ankle injury that slowed him before the calf injury.Rookie strong safety Keanu Neal is eexpected to make his debut against the Saints.dddddddddddd Neal, the first-round pick from Florida, had preseason arthroscopic knee surgery and missed the first two games.Defensive end Brooks Reed (shoulder) was limited and receiver Mohamed Sanu (ankle) had full clearance.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz