Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

26.05.2019 12:18
hortstop J.J. Hardy. Third base umpire Jim Rey Antworten

Steph Curry helped Golden State take a 2-0 lead over Cleveland in the NBA finals and celebrated by swapping shirts with Neymar.The NBAs regular season MVP scored 18 points in a 110-77 stroll that put the Warriors on course for a second straight finals success.And Currys Brazilian team-mates Leandro Barbosa and Anderson Varejao afterwards introduced him to the Barcelona star as the pair posed for photographs. Curry was quick to warn that the job is not yet done for Golden State, despite a dominant performance and the fact only three of the previous 31 teams to lead 2-0 have failed to win the finals series.Theres no point in celebrating or jumping up and down saying look at us, he said. Were two games away from winning a championship, but we still have to go out and get the job done.Its a trap to think that weve figured things out, that we have the perfect formula to beat Cleveland and they have no chance in the series. Thats not how were supposed to think. Golden State forward Draymond Green scored 28 points in game two of the finals The Cavaliers have now lost seven straight games against the Warriors and LeBron James, who top-scored for his side with 19 points, pulled no punches afterwards.They just beat us, he said. We didnt win anything. No points of the game did we beat them in anything.Draymond Green had 28 points for the Warriors, while the Cavs Kevin Love is a doubt for the third game after taking a blow to the head in the third quarter.Also See:Warriors win Game OneMore basketball newsCheap Air Jordan 1 China Wholesale .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Cheap Air Jordan 2 China Wholesale . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.cheapjordanschinawholesale.com/ . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Wholesale Jordans Online . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday.NEW YORK -- Luis Severino walked off the mound in the fourth inning, headed to an offseason of uncertainty following a sophomore season of frustration.Expected to be a major component of the New York Yankees rotation, the 22-year-old right-hander was demoted to the minors three times.At the beginning it was a tough situation. I got sent down, but Im finishing strong, he said Saturday after the Yankees rallied to beat the Baltimore Orioles 7-3 in their penultimate game of the season. Its good.Severino was 5-3 with a 2.89 ERA in 11 starts over the final two months last season. But he went 3-8 with a 5.83 ERA this year in 11 starts and 10 relief appearances, making only four big league starts after mid-May.New York wants him to develop a changeup to go with his 97 mph fastball and slider. Because he doesnt have a consistent third pitch, the Yankees could shift him to the bullpen.I think its a topic of discussion for the winter, manager Joe Girardi said. I think what you try to do next spring is you take the 12 best pitchers when you leave camp.New Yorks projected 2017 rotation includes Masahiro Tanaka, CC Sabathia and Michael Pineda. Beyond that, Severino is slated to compete with Luis Cessa, Bryan Mitchell and others. And then there are possible additions in trades and free agency.I think the one thing that players need to understand is theres no certainty in this game, Girardi said. When you take the field on a daily basis, you have to prove yourself, so theres nothing given to anyone in this game. So you have to go out and earn it. So I think its important that you never forget that. He understands that he had an up-and-down year. He knows that.Baltimore built a 3-0 lead on Michael Bourns two-run single in the second and Manny Machados third-inning homer on an 0-2 pitch. Starting after the Yankees decided to skip Tanakas final turn, Severino allowed five hits in 3 2/3 innings, leaving after 66 pitches.I think I need to work on my changeup and my fastball command, he said.Austin sparked the comeback against tiring Wade Miley with an RBI single in the fifth and a home run in the seventh around Chase Headleys run-scoring double in the sixth. Austin Romine hit a two-run single against All-Star setup man Brad Brach in the eighth, and Brett Gardner doubbled in two runs off Oliver Drake.ddddddddddddTyler Clippard (2-3) pitched a perfect eighth, and Dellin Betances struck out the side after an infield hit in the ninth. The Yankees sent the wild card-chasing Orioles to their second loss in eight games.I think everyone in there wants to finish strong, said Headley, whose eighth-inning double down the right-field line set up Romines hit. You play the game with integrity to try and make sure everybody has a fair shot.CLANKThird base coach Joe Espada gave Headley a stop sign on Romines hit, but Headley kept going after making contact with shortstop J.J. Hardy. Third base umpire Jim Reynolds signaled Headley should be allowed to score.It was obstruction. So I wasnt real clear if I didnt go home whether Id be awarded home, Headley said.GOODBYE TEXPlaying his next-to-last game before retirement, Yankees slugger Mark Teixeira went 1 for 2 and left for a pinch runner after his fifth-inning single.JUDGE-MENT TIMERF Aaron Judge, sidelined since a season-ending oblique strain, was back in the clubhouse. He hit .179 with four homers and 10 RBI in 27 games after his Aug 13 call-up, striking out 42 times in 84 at-bats.The strikeouts are a concern, Girardi said. When he hits it, theres a real good chance hes going to hit it hard, and hes going to have misses that go out of the ballpark, thats the bottom line, because hes so big and strong.INCOMPLETENew York is nearing its first season without having any complete games from its starting pitchers. The Yankees had one each in 2004, 2007 and 2009. Miami, Milwaukee and Toronto also had no complete games going into Saturday.MEMORY LANEOn the 55th anniversary of Roger Maris 61st home run, son Kevin Maris threw out the ceremonial first pitch, flanked by brothers Randy, Rich and Roger Jr.DOWN ON THE FARMAlex Rodriguez met with players at the Yankees minor league complex in Tampa, Florida, and worked with SSs Jorge Mateo and Gleyber Torres, and 3Bs Miguel Andujar and Kyle Holder, then stayed in the dugout for the instructional league game against Baltimore.UP NEXTCessa (4-3) is slated to start Sunday for New York against RHP Kevin Gausman (8-12). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz