Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

23.05.2019 12:49
rienced player in the top eight. It felt like a 5 Antworten

Pakistan 339 (Misbah 114, Shafiq 73, Woakes 6-70) and 215 (Shafiq 49, Sarfraz 45, Woakes 5-32) beat England 272 (Cook 81, Yasir 6-72) and 207 (Bairstow 48, Yasir 4-69, Rahat 3-47) by 75 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsPakistan took a 1-0 lead in the series after beating England by 75 runs at Lords. That is the simple version but there were multitudes contained within as Misbah-ul-Haqs irrepressible side took the ten wickets they required for victory on the fourth day, four of them going to the talismanic Yasir Shah on the way to match figures of 10 for 141 in his first Test match outside of Asia.Set 283 to win - a target only one side had previously achieved on the ground - after dismissing Pakistan inside the first ten minutes of the morning session, Englands batsmen struggled to build partnerships. Only when Jonny Bairstow and Chris Woakes were putting together a stand of 56 over 31.4 gruelling overs did Misbah have to seriously ponder where a wicket was coming from.The breakthrough came from Yasir, although there was little sleight of hand about a long hop that Bairstow simply missed attempting to swat through the leg side. His distraught reaction, head bowed over his bat as the Pakistan players celebrated around him, provided an illustration of Englands disappointment at losing a match in which they were always slightly behind but refused to abandon as beyond their powers of recovery.Yasirs tenth wicket practically sparked a playground bundle as Woakes was taken at slip trying to hit out with the No. 10, Steven Finn, for company and 79 still required. Mohammad Amir rattled Jake Balls stumps an over later to put the final seal on an emotional comeback six years after his previous Test appearance.This was a gripping encounter, fought in excellent spirit and holding the attention of a packed crowd throughout. A sizeable contingent of Pakistan supporters cheered every wicket as their side pushed for a first Test triumph at Lords since Waqar Younis and Mushtaq Ahmeds exploits in 1996. When the Pakistan team lined up afterwards to do a series of celebratory push-ups in front of the pavilion - a salute to the military fitness camp undergone by the players before the tour - the whole ground was in raptures.England may have been primed to the threat posed by Yasir and Amir but it was Rahat Ali who gave Pakistan the early advantage. England lost their top three in little more than an hour of batting and although the rejigged middle order that had been considered a weakness resisted admirably there was too much left for them to do against a constantly probing attack.Yet while Bairstow remained in the company of Woakes - a man with nine first-class centuries, not to mention 11 wickets in the match - England could imagine that the improbable was still possible. With the bowling tight and scoring opportunities scarce, the seventh-wicket pair resolved to soak up the pressure and fight for every inch.Nothing seemed to be happening in the middle, yet at the same time, everything was happening. Wahab Riaz threw himself into a five-over spell after tea that yielded 0 for 8 but saw the ball repeatedly swerve late past the outside edge. Both batsmen edged short of catchers in the cordon - Woakes a matter of millimetres in front of Asad Shafiq at third slip - and Wahab ended up lying in the dust as he strained for a breakthrough. He was also warned twice by the umpires for running on the pitch.At the other end, rewards were not as readily forthcoming for Yasir as had been expected after his first-innings six-for. There was turn - as Gary Ballance discovered when a delivery beat his front pad and attempted flick to end his dogged 43 - but the pitch was placid enough for Woakes and Bairstow to survive as long as they eschewed risk. When Yasir won an lbw decision from Joel Wilson against Woakes, the batsman confidently reviewed in the knowledge that his bat had intervened first.England had initially recovered through a 49-run partnership between Ballance and James Vince, who made his best Test score before being dismissed by Wahab, flinging his hands at a drive shortly after lunch. Wahab had begun to make the ball reverse away down the slope and a thick edge flew to Younis Khan at second slip, who this time held on to the catch at the second attempt, having unsuccessfully juggled a much tougher chance with Vince on 9.Ballance, in the second innings of his comeback Test, seemed to grow in confidence, totting up runs with nudges and nurdles. He was vulnerable to Wahabs probing outside off stump but generally played the ball softly and late, other than when slashing a four over the slips. He and Bairstow added another 39 runs in 13 overs of careful batting when Yasir, having changed to bowling from the Nursery End, struck for the first time.The man identified as Pakistans likeliest match-winner had to wait until his 13th over but, for aficionados of legspin, it was undoubtedly worth it. Ballance had just pulled a sharply turning delivery through square leg for his sixth boundary; the next ball was a little fuller, spun a little harder down the slope and darted like a swallow past Ballances attempted flick to hit leg stump. If the shot was questionable, the overall effect was reminiscent Shane Warnes dismissal of Andrew Strauss at Edgbaston in 2005.Moeen Ali did not last long, waltzing out of his ground and aiming a heave across the line at Yasir, only for the ball to spin between bat and pad to hit the top of middle. At 139 for 6, England were still less than halfway to their target; Pakistan were more than halfway to theirs.After the third days play, Pakistans coach Mickey Arthur was hoping his side could sneak another 19-20 more runs. They managed just a single from Amir as England took the last two wickets in 13 balls, though that was enough to push the requirement up above the 282 achieved by Michael Vaughans side against New Zealand in 2004. Stuart Broad picked up both, Yasir and Amir caught behind, to become the third England bowler to pass 350 Test wickets.Adrenaline coursed through initial stages of Englands assault. Cook chopped the opening delivery for four through point as England raced to 19 for 0 from three overs before hitting their first speed bump: Rahat found his line and the tiniest contact with Cooks outside edge, a kiss goodbye for the England captain who turned away ruefully as Kumar Dharmasenas finger went up.Rahat bagged and tagged the next two as well. Alex Hales attempted to force a cut, a thick top edge flying quickly to be well held by Mohammad Hafeez at first slip; then a misbegotten pull from Joe Root sent a top edge out to the grateful Yasir, jogging to his right to take the catch some 20 yards in from the boundary at deep square leg. It was just one of a multitude of joyous individual and collective moments for Pakistan on a ground where they experienced such pain when the spot-fixing scandal erupted six years ago. They have fresh memories now.Nike Air Max 1 Cheap UK . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Nike Air Max 1 Sale UK . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. http://www.cheapairmax1uk.com/ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Air Max 1 Shop UK . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Air Max 1 Online Shop . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off.The third and final season champion for the Americas in the 2016 Hearthstone Championship Tour was decided Sunday afternoon, with Edwin HotMEOWTH Cook taking home the $25,000 first-place prize and an all-important seat in the finals at BlizzCon, which is coming up in just six weeks. HotMEOWTH bested ROOTs Jeffrey Tarei Liu after falling behind 3-2 in the final seven-game match of the Summer Championship on Sept. 17-18.HotMEOWTHs weekend almost ended early after a quarterfinal scare against Jerome Monsanto Faucher. Up 3-0 in the first match, HotMEOWTH needed just one win with his Warlock Zoo deck to advance to the semis. Zoolock is one of the more tried-and-true decks in tournament play and even with a deck built differently than the more standard template -- no Power Overwhelming, instead using Demonfires, Lance Carriers and Dark Iron Dwarves for reach-plus-bodies -- HotMEOWTH was heavily favored to grab at least one win.Montreal native Monsanto instead threatened to pull off the reverse-sweep, winning with Worgen Warrior, Freeze Mage and Anyfin Paladin, only falling short when HotMEOWTHs Zoolock held off the Yogg Druid in game 7. HotMEOWTHs unusual card choices ended up helping out in a pinch when the two Lance Carriers made a 6/2 Dark Peddler that dealt 12 damage to Monsantos Druid.While HotMEOWTH didnt previously have the extensive tournament background that a veteran like Tarei has, dont assume that hes a newbie. On a brutally competitive Americas ladder, HotMEOWTH reached the top 100 in both July and August, finishing as high as 12th in the latter month. And if youve ever caught the popular weekly Data Reaper report at Vicious Syndicate, he is their resident Hunter expert.HotMEOWTH talked to ESPN esports about his decks and the tournament meta after the full release of the One Night in Karazhan adventure.Was there ever a moment when you second-guessed the Warlock deck?HotMEOWTH: Surprisingly enough, my Warlock deck was one of the first two decks I decided to prepare and bring to the tournament along with the Druid deck. It was one of the decks that I have more faith in performing well [since] before the tournament started, mostly because of having success of ranking up to Legend this month [September] on ladder with it.However, after knowing my opponents lineups right before the tournament began, I was worried [about] its performance, mostly because of my first opponent Monsantos lineup. Monsantos lineup was all combo/control decks that tend to be really favored (70/30) against my minion-centric Zoo Warlock deck because of the multiple [area-of-effect] board clears with combo spells that those decks have.The idea behind my more aggressive variant of Zoo Warlock with chargers and minion attack buffs is that it can fare better against slower midrange decks that consist of fewer board clears and more big threats such as Dragon Warrior, Token/Malygos Druid, and Midrange Hunter, because of my Zoo decks faster/earlier board aggression. It has the potential to close out games before big minions or board threats come down. So, in that aspect, it performed as expected [i.e. winning games against Druid], which I am happy with. I think Zoo is still a strong class in the current meta, but my list is pretty experimental/unrefined, since Karazhan cards just came out not too long ago.How did you decide to go with a Warrior build thats more along the classic Control side, without the Dragon shell that is currently in fashion?HotMEOWTH: First of all, my lineup strategy was to target control, where it can fare decently against the strong meta decks currently in the game, which tend to be more midrange and aggressive in nature. After testing my lineup a few times with my practice partners, I found out that it was best to ban Shaman over the popular Warrior ban.With Shaman banned, Dragon Warrior isnt as tempting to bring, since beating Shaman is Dragon Warriors greatest strength. I feel the new Dragon Warrior list with The Curator is overrated by many pros and intermediate players alike. While Curator is a strong addition that heelps the deck have more steam against control and slower midrange decks, the deck becomes more minion-heavy and has fewer removal spells early on like Slam.dddddddddddd It is much more susceptible [to the] strong, early aggression that aggro decks often have, which makes the deck weaker overall against faster/aggro decks. In this tournament, I expected people to bring faster tempo/aggro decks, which brought me to the idea of bringing Control Warrior over Dragon Warrior.Control Warrior is known for being favored against tempo and aggro decks and also having polarizing/extremely favored matchups against combo decks such as Freeze Mage and Worgen Warrior. I feel like Control Warrior may be the best archetype out of all the different Warrior decks as it can beat anything with its stability through multiple removals and armor resources to gain over 30 health to play around decks with strong burst potential. It is sad that I couldnt play a single game with Warrior throughout the championship, since it was banned by all of my opponents, but that just shows how much respect they have for how the strong the deck was against their lineup.Which matchup this weekend were you most concerned about?HotMEOWTH: I was pretty confident the first two rounds of winning with all my decks except my Zoo Warlock. And [my expectations] turned out to be correct since I had a 3-0 lead against both Monsanto and [Manny dude7597 Eckert]. I think what I worried about the most was Monsantos lineup potential to sweep my Zoo deck since three of his decks (Freeze Mage, Worgen Warrior and Murloc Control Paladin) were really favored against it. But I did know he had a weak link which was his Druid deck that my Zoo deck is favored to beat. So I told myself to just play Zoolock last and not get tilted over the losses from his other decks, since I was unfavored and was meant to lose those matches anyway.The final match against Tarei was equally concerning and stressful for me since his lineup was really similar to mine, as we both brought Zoolock, the same Druid list, a Control variant of Warrior, Midrange Hunter, and a Shaman deck that leaned towards being aggressive. I felt like Tarei was the hardest to beat since he was, in my opinion, the most experienced player in the top eight. It felt like a 50/50 against Tarei with how similar our lineups were and it came down to how we queued and played our decks in the end, since I think that neither of us had an edge for prepping a better lineup because of how similar our deck choices were.What are your thoughts on the impact of the Karazhan cards on the current meta?HotMEOWTH: At first glance, I thought the cards would have a mediocre impact on the state of competitive metagame in Hearthstone. But it turns out it actually significantly impacted how the decks were were built, especially the meta decks (Yogg Druid, Zoolock, Control Paladin, Midrange Shaman). I think cards like Maelstrom Portal really improved the Midrange Shaman decks chances against aggro decks, along with tools like Lightning Storm to deal with early aggression, particularly Zoolock since the deck tends to play out a slew of early-game minions.Cards like Ivory Knight and Moonglade Portal really gave Paladin and Druid the stability they needed, as those cards heal your own hero or minion and also provide extra resources for development at the same time. I feel like the best card in the Karazhan set is Barnes, as the card gave a lot of new innovations in deckbuilding. Overall, I think the Karazhan cards tend to favor the already-strong meta decks and kind of left out classes like Rogue and Priest in the competitive metagame. As cheesy or cliché as it sounds, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer with the new cards.Many thanks to HotMEOWTH for the interview. Next up on the 2016 Hearthstone Championship Tour: another seat in the finals will be filled on September 24-25 when the Europe Summer champion is crowned. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz