Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

11.05.2019 09:28
nd their contracts so I dont think it is a problem. Arsene Wenger is confident Sanchez will sign a new contract this summer Wen Antworten

OTTAWA, Ontario -- Auston Matthews needed 40 minutes to get into the NHL record book.In the highest-scoring debut in modern NHL history, Matthews scored four goals for the Toronto Maple Leafs, but Kyle Turris scored 37 seconds into overtime to give the Ottawa Senators to a 5-4 victory Wednesday night.Matthews got his fourth with 3 seconds left in the second period, bringing his mother to tears in the stands.He called it a surreal moment, adding that I couldnt believe that was happening out there.The 19-year-old from Scottsdale, Arizona, is the 12th first overall pick to score in his NHL debut.Since Ive been the Leafs coach, thats the best night Ive had since Ive been here by 10 miles, said second-year coach Mike Babcock. Not even close.Despite the historic first game, Matthews took responsibility for the loss after failing to pick up Turris coming into the Toronto zone. Turris took in a pass from Mark Stone with Matthews chasing, set himself and fired a shot by Frederik Andersen.That last play was 100 percent my fault, Matthews said. We came here to win and we didnt get that done.Turris scored twice, including the tying goal 6:45 into the third period. Bobby Ryan, Erik Karlsson and Derick Brassard also scored for Ottawa.Frederik Andersen stopped 25 shots for the Maple Leafs. Craig Anderson had 34 saves for Ottawa.Matthews scored on his first shot 8:21 into the first period, snapping in a pass from Zach Hyman during a scrum around the net.The second goal came with 5:42 left in the first period. He dangled through a pair of Senators near the blue line, stole the puck from two-time Norris Trophy winner Erik Karlsson along the boards then beat Anderson with an odd-angle forehand.Ive never seen anything like it, Babcock said. Hes a good player. You see that second goal he scored, not many guys do that.Matthews put Toronto ahead 3-2 with a one-timer from inside the right circle on a feed from Morgan Rielly 1:25 into the second period, and fans showered the ice with hats.The fourth goal followed a give-and-go with William Nylander. Matthews lifted the puck past Anderson after blowing by a defender in the slot. Nylander had two assists.Matthews scored on his first three shots of the game.Hes a man, Babcock said. Hes 19 years old but he acts like hes 27. He has great maturity. If you meet his mom and dad, youre thoroughly impressed with the kind of people they are and the respect he has for his mom and sisters, the kind of guy he is.Dont get me wrong, we wouldve drafted him anyway, but that makes him more special.His parents, Brian and Ema, were in the stands and celebrated the first goal with a kiss. After the third goal, Matthews mom was shown on the broadcast high-fiving fans and covering her face in disbelief. She cried following the third and fourth goals.Those were tears of joy, Ema Matthews said. I feel very excited. This is what Auston has been dreaming since he was 6, be playing right here in the NHL.I hope that nobodys going to wake me up here anytime soon, Brian Matthews said. This is unbelievable.Matthews success was no surprise to Senators coach Guy Boucher, who coached against the young center last season in the Swiss Elite League.Hes the real deal, Boucher said. I told everybody and I saw it firsthand last year so Im not surprised. Hes the total package. He played against men last year and hes playing against men now, so Im not surprised.Matthews debut captivated the league on the seasons opening night.Feels like Im watching mite hockey where theres that one kid whos just way better than everyone else. Congrats, tweeted retired forward Martin St. Louis.Most guys would be thrilled to score four in a month.... (hash)easygame wrote Hurricanes forward Viktor Stalberg.Matthews was the fifth player with three goals in his NHL debut since 1943-44 and first since Derek Stepan with the New York Rangers in October 2010. Alex Smart (Montreal, 1943), Real Cloutier (Quebec, 1979) and Fabian Brunnstrom (Dallas, 2008) also had hat tricks in their first NHL games, though Cloutier played five seasons with the Nordiques in the WHA before that.Game notesD Thomas Chabot and LW Matt Puempel were a healthy scratch for the Senators. Toronto D Frank Corrado and Roman Polak as well as C Seth Griffith were a healthy scratch.UP NEXTMaple Leafs: Host Boston on Saturday night for their home opener.Senators: Host Montreal on Saturday night.Vans Shoes Canada Online . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Vans Shoes Canada Sale . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.wholesalevanscanada.com/ . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Vans Shoes Outlet Canada . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Vans Shoes Clearance Canada . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end.Arsene Wenger insists he is confident that Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez will sign new contracts this summer, no matter where the Gunners finish this season.Ahead of their clash with Watford at the Emirates on Saturday, Arsenal are 11 points shy of Premier League leaders Leicester with eight games to go, and clear of sixth place by just three points.Ozil signed a five-year deal when he joined from Real Madrid in 2013 while Sanchez signed a four-year deal from Barcelona in 2014. And Wenger said: That will be done in the break, in the summer. There is nothing [at the moment].I am confident they are happy and would want to stay. They have two years left on their contracts. They look happy. When I talk to them they are happy and they want to extend their contracts so I dont think it is a problem. Arsene Wenger is confident Sanchez will sign a new contract this summer Wenger did confirm, however, that he will speak privately to Ozil after the midfielder appeared to concede defeat in their push for the Premier League title in an interview on international duty this week.Speaking to German sports website Spox.com, Ozil said: We have to be honest and admit that we mucked it up ourselves.Wenger insists his squad must not give up their belief in the title until it is mathematically impossible and said: We will talk about that yes, of course. Wenger is only focusing on the next game and refuses to rule out winning the title The statement is not welcome because we have to believe, no matter if it just one chance in 100.dddddddddddd We only have a real chance if we believe.You want to be fair and honest, but you want to look forward as well. The worst thing for us would be not to believe and then, if we had a good run, it was available or possible. Wenger will speak to Ozil over his comments to a German website The worst thing in life is to have the wrong beliefs. You have to make sure that you give your best and, at the end, accept that if somebody is better than you that you have given your best.I believe that we have to make sure that we play with passion until the end. That is the best way to get the supporters behind us. I will make sure they dont feel [like they have given up on the title].Also See:Arsenal videoArsenal fixturesGet a £10 free bet!Arsenal stats ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz