Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

10.05.2019 10:13
to seeing one of my championship brothers, Antworten

Of all the things Australian-born NBA superstar Kyrie Irving is looking forward to in Rio, crossing paths with brother for life Matthew Dellavedova sits very high on the list.The star-studded United States team will take on a Boomers side stacked with five NBA players in a group game on Wednesday.Irving and Dellavedova were key members of the LeBron James-inspired Cleveland Cavaliers outfit that recovered from 3-1 down to beat Golden State Warriors in an epic finals series in June.Dellavedova has since joined the Milwaukee Bucks on a four-year, $US38 million ($AUS50.1 million) deal, but he remains close with his ex-teammates from the Cavs.Im looking forward to seeing one of my championship brothers, Irving said at a jam-packed US basketball media conference on Thursday.Were bonded forever, were etched in history - Matthew Dellavedova and me, were brothers for life.Superstar Warriors guard Klay Thompson also has close ties with the Boomers, as he won the 2014-15 NBA title alongside Andrew Bogut and played college basketball with Aron Baynes and Brock Motum at Washington State.Theyre a very big team, a very physical team, Thompson said of the Boomers.Im excited to play them the most just because I have some good friends on that team.Australians are very prideful when they play for their country.They wont back down and will present us with a good challenge.Thompson said he was thrilled that Bogut -- who was traded to Dallas Mavericks days after Golden State fell short in the NBA Finals - had recovered from knee bruising in time to play a key role in a third Olympic campaign.The 213cm Bogut has tweeted his displeasure at the size of the beds and lack of shower curtains in the athletes village, which are in stark contrast to the luxury cruise-ship which is housing the Americans in Rio.When he gets on the court hell forget about that and play his hardest, said Thompson. Cheap Vans Shoes Online Sale . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Vans Shoes Outlet Canada .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.wholesalevanscanada.com/ . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Vans Shoes Canada Cheap . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Vans Shoes Canada Free Shipping . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. HOUSTON -- With the Utah Jazz attempting a late comeback, James Harden casually tossed an alley-oop to Clint Capela from just inside the halfcourt line for a thunderous dunk.Harden had 31 points and 10 assists, and Capela scored a career-high 20 points to lead the Houston Rockets to a 111-102 victory over the Jazz on Saturday.I knew where he was going to be, Harden said of the pass. Thats the kind of chemistry were trying to build, to knowing where guys are going to be at so everything works easy and its fluent.Eric Gordon added 20 points and fellow reserve Nene added a season-high 16 as the Rockets won for the third time in their last four games and improved to 4-1 at home.Rockets coach Mike DAntoni said Capela is growing more comfortable and confident on the floor every game.He had a monster game, and I dont think he did anything that he cant keep repeating, DAntoni said. As long as he runs the floor and screens and rolls, we have guys that will find him.The injury-plagued Jazz dropped their third straight game following a 6-2 start to November. Besides Gordon Hayward, the four other Jazz starters had a combined seven years of NBA experience.Rodney Hood led Utah with 25 points and Trey Lyles had 21. Rudy Gobert added 12 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks.Harden shook defender Dante Exum and buried a 3-pointer with less than a minute remaining to give Houston an 11-point lead and put away the game for good.Jazz coach Quin Snyder said Harden is doing everything, and seems to be a great match with DAntoni.Clearly, he has taken it upon himself to help them execute the way coach DAntoni wants, Snyder said. They are very, very good.The Rockets took advantage of Utahs smaller lineup by outscoring Utah 52-46 in the paint and shying away from the 3-point line a little more than usual. Houston entered the game leading the league with 13.7 3-pointers made and 36.5 3-pointers attempted per game (37.4 percent), but made 12 of 32 against Utah.I think we were flat on both ends in the first half, Gobert said. We did not attack them on the offensive end and had too many mistakes on the defensive end.ddddddddddddouston led 55-44 at the half and maintained the 11-point lead through the third quarter, entering the fourth with an 81-70 lead.TIP-INSJazz: Lyles started in place of veteran Boris Diaw (rest) ahead of the teams trip to Denver on Sunday, Utahs fourth back-to-back of the season. ... Derrick Favors missed his second straight game with a left knee bone contusion, while George Hill (sprained right thumb) missed his seventh straight game.Rockets: Backup PF Montrezl Harrell was out with a left calf contusion. ... Harden passed Robert Reid (8,823 points) for seventh on the franchises career scoring list. ... Patrick Beverley had five points, six assists and three steals.REVENGE REMATCHCapela recalled playing against Gobert in France and being overwhelmed by his talent as a 16-year-old just getting into basketball. Gobert, 24, is two years older than Capela, 22, who got a late start at the sport. The two conversed in French throughout Saturdays game, with Gobert even sending Capela a friendly warning at one point.He told me to never try to dunk on him again, Capela said with a grin. I just told him, `Next time I go to dunk, just get out of the way.MAD MAXAs part of the ongoing celebration of the franchises 50th season, the Rockets honored former shooting guard Vernon Maxwell after the third quarter with a video tribute. Maxwell, who played on both of Houstons championship seasons in 1993-94 and 1994-95, was given a standing ovation following the video.ZERO TURNOVERSHarden became the first Rockets player since Sleepy Floyd in Orlando on April 8, 1990, to have at least 30 points, 10 assists and zero turnovers. Prior to Saturday, the last Rocket to record at least 10 assists without a turnover was Jeremy Lin at Golden State on Feb. 2, 2013.UP NEXTJazz: Travel to Detroit on Monday night.Rockets: Visit Denver on Sunday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz